Elo calculates TyEL insurance contribution on the basis of the payroll reports and related corrections submitted to the Incomes Register. Elo sends an invoice for the TyEL insurance contributions once per month.
When using the Palkka.fi service to manage your company’s payroll calculations, the service enables you to choose the payment method for your TyEL insurance contributions. You can opt to receive an invoice from Elo or to have the relevant payment information shown within the Palkka.fi service.
For household customers, the payable TyEL insurance contribution is always shown under the ‘Maksut’ (Payments) tab in the Palkka.fi service.
Payments and certificates
- The TyEL basic contribution rate for 2020 is 25.30%.
- You can print out the current TyEL certificate through Elo's Online Service.
Handle your matters through Elo's Online Service
- Find TyEL insurance policy number
- Find payment information
- Print out certificates
- Request a payment extension
- Change your account and contact information
Voice of the Customer
The customer service line for Elo’s insurance services was rated again as the best in Finland in the Voice of the Customer survey.