10.9.2019 | Introduction to manager’s rights and responsibilities in employment | Helsinki
Objectives of the training: The participants get a general understanding of employment law and basic rights and responsibilities in employment and how they affect taking action in challenging situations.
Target group: Management, managers and HR
- Employment law as a foundation for managerial work – ’basics in place’
- Introduction to employment law and its principles in Finland
- Basic rights and responsibilities in employment – how to use the employer’s right to direct and supervise the performance of work?
- What does equal treatment and non-discrimination require from employer? When is it allowed to treat your employees differently?
- Employment agreement and principal terms of work – how to change the terms and conditions of employment?
- Legal framework for intervention
- When and how to take action in challenging situations? How to recognize performance issues? What to do if the employee’s working capacity is at risk?
- Case rehearsals
Contents: Introduction to the basics of employment law by an employment lawyer and case rehearsals
Trainer: Senior Advisor, LL.M. Anna-Maria Wassman, HR Legal Services Oy. Anna-Maria works as a Senior Advisor in HR Legal Services Oy and has over 10 years of experience in the field of HR and employment law.
8:30 Check-in and breakfast
9:00 Program begins
12:00 Summary and closing
This training is for Elo's customers only and it will be held in English.