26.11.2019 | Work fit! | Helsinki
Objectives: The training will provide the participants with enhanced insight and skills to deal with challenges related to well-being at work.
Target group: Management, supervisors and persons responsible for work ability management
- What is work ability/incapacity for work comprised of?
- How do changes at work affect well-being at work?
- Workload and coping at work
- Should I work when I’m sick?
- Presenteeism in the workplace
Training includes: Expert lectures and discussions
Trainer: Tiina Alahautala, Master of Health Science, HR Legal Services Oy
8:30 Check-in and breakfast
9:00 Program begins
12:00 Summary and closing
This training is for Elo's customers only and it will be held in English.