Information for pension and rehabilitation benefit recipients
Pension and benefit payments
Elo's payment dates of pensions and rehabilitation allowances 2022
|3. January||2. May||1. September|
|1. February||1. June||3. October|
|1. March||1. July||1. November|
|1. April||1. August||1. December|
The first payment of the pension and rehabilitation allowance is made after the issuance of the decision
Rehabilitation benefit recipient
Manage your pension and rehabilitation matters online
In Elo’s Online Pension Service you can do the following:
• Check the next payment date and tax percentage.
• Inform about changes to an account number or contact information.
• Increase your tax rate.
• Print a pension certificate.
• Order a new pension card.
• Apply for reimbursement of travel expenses connected with vocational rehabilitation or for a pension accrued from work done alongside pension or a continued pension.
• Take the paperless service into use, whereby you will have access to all documents concerning your pension or benefit directly through Elo’s Online Pension Service.
Manage your pension and benefit matters and keep your information up-to-date
You may need a certificate showing the amount of your pension and pensions paid, for example, when handling matters at the tax office.
A certificate with your pension amount can be printed from Elo’s Online Service >
To get any discounts granted for pensioners, remember to show your pension card when purchasing products and services. The pension card serves as proof of your pensioner status, also when abroad.
If you lose the card, order a new one through Elo’s Online Service.