Payments and certificates
YEL insurance contribution 2022
The Ministry of Social Affairs and Health annually confirms the contribution percentages according to which the YEL insurance contributions are calculated. In 2022, the YEL insurance contribution is:
- For those aged 18–52, 24.10% of the confirmed YEL income.
- For those aged 53–62, 25.60% of the confirmed YEL income.
- For those aged 63 and older, 24.10% of the YEL income from the beginning of the year following the year in which the individual turns 63.
You can calculate an estimate of your YEL contribution using Elo’s YEL calculator.
Do you need a YEL certificate?
You can print or save the following YEL certificates from our Online Service:
- Validity and payment certificate
- Yel income certificate
- YEL income and payment certificate (e.g., as an attachment to an application for an allowance from the unemployment fund)
- Certificate of paid contributions (in 2020 and 2021)
- Record of the current payment situation
You can also fill in your information for electronic invoicing at our Online Service.