Digital accessibility statement
Elo’s open website www.elo.fi
The website mostly meets the critical A and AA requirements.
1. Issues with perceivability
- The service contains images that lack text alternatives.
- The service contains text frames and form input fields that lack explanations for assistive technologies.
2. Issues with operability
- The same link text is used to refer to several different targets.
- The service contains ambiguous link texts and image links that do not clearly explain where the link activation transfers the user.
3. Issues with understandability
- Most of the pdf files in the service are machine-readable. Some pdf files, however, are missing identifiers for assistive technologies.
Elo’s Online Service for insurance customers
The sections of Elo’s Online Service for corporate customers that concern the management and acquisition of mandatory employment pension insurance meet the critical A and AA requirements.
The added value services, for example, related to various reports and falling outside of the scope of public administrative tasks, are not subject to accessibility legislation and may contain content that is not accessible.
Elo’s online service for private customers
The service meets the critical A and AA requirements.
Additional services to improve accessibility
Insurance and pension guidance in sign language
Elo provides insurance and pension guidance in sign language using the Chabla app (www.chabla.me).
Contact information for the supervisory authority
Accessibility control unit
Telephone switchboard +358 (0) 295 016 000